Leaders in Intrathecal Pump Refill Services
- Experts at performing pump refills, adjustments, troubleshooting, programming, and patient care in the patient’s home, physician’s office, or any other medical facility.
- On call 24/7, 365 days a year, to provide assistance to patients as needed.
- Demonstrate competency by successful completion of the nation’s only intrathecal pump management training program accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center*.
- Collaborate with physicians to provide continuity of patient care as an extension of the physician in the home.
- Routinely interact with patients between refill appointments to ensure therapeutic outcomes are being achieved.
- Trained and experienced with all approved intrathecal pumps, and utilize proper technique to perform more than 17,000 pump refills annually.
- Utilize a proprietary electronic medical record system to enhance patient outcomes and facilitate communication with the physician. All data including physical assessments, pain or Ashworth scores, pump telemetries, prescriptions, refill dates, alarm dates, etc., are available on demand to physicians and their staff.
- Work seamlessly with physician office staff to facilitate patient referrals and schedule patient visits. All patient appointments are scheduled at the patient’s convenience in the home, physician’s office, or other health care facility as needed.
* The “Pentec Health Intrathecal Nurse Training Program” is an ANCC-accredited nursing skills competency program.